Saturday, April 13, 2013

My 8th Birthday Today!

Yesterday, when Mom came home from visiting Dad at the nursing home there was a present at the front door and she told me it was a Birthday present from my friends across the street, Higgins (the dog) and Fiona (the cat).  

Mom took a picture of my present for me from Higgins and Fiona!

She put both my presents on her bed this morning.

Mom opened them up for me and took a picture of my gifts that I got from Higgins and Fiona and from her and Dad.
 
She laid all my presents out on my blanket pad in the living room and you can see how excited I am checking them all out!

I was soooo excited!  Here I am eating on one of my dental sticks!

YUM!

YUM!

YUM!

Mom said this will help clean my teeth.  


Thanks so much to Higgins, Fiona and Patty (their Mom) across the street and to my Mom and Dad for making my 8th birthday a fun one! 
I know I will enjoy all my gifts!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Sadie and I want to wish you a "Happy Birthday Millie Jane!" You sure have some wonderful presents and I can see you have found a treat already...

    ReplyDelete