Thursday, April 4, 2013

My Trip Across The Street

My Mom has a friend named, Patty, and she lives across the street.  Mom used to work with her when she worked for the Government.  Patty invited us over for awhile and Mom took me with her. Here I am above looking back towards my house.


I'm up pretty high!  Our home is between the house with the white picket fence and the house to the right.  You can barely make out our cypress house in the middle.

I have a new friend, Higgins, who is Miss Patty's dog on their front porch.

Miss Patty holding me to keep me warm.  

Higgins sitting out in the yard looking around with his new yellow leash. 

Higgins playing with his toy.

He dropped it...I wonder if he will let me play with it!

St. Francis of Assisi statue at Miss Patty's front door.

Higgins trying to get some Zzz.

A new addition to Miss Patty's home and her name is Fiona.

I think Higgins is going to like Fiona - his new playmate!

No comments:

Post a Comment