Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trip To WAGS


Today Mom took me to,WAGS, which is a place for dogs like me to go get all cleaned up.  I had a nice bath and had my toenails clipped.  I just feel so great now!  Kay, the lady who owns the shop, told my Mom today that it looked like I had been losing some hair on my chest and back end and it was because of separation from my Master who is now in a nursing home.  Mom told her how I would run from one end of the house to the other when I hear thunder and bark my head off.  She told Kay that she ordered me a thunder shirt and I can't wait to get it and try it on.  I hope it will help my nerves and calm me down.  She even told Mom about a pill for me called, DOG EASE, that should help me. Mom said she will get me some. I look forward to going back to WAGS again and get Kay to keep me all cleaned up and my toenails clipped.  It really makes me feel a lot whole lot better. Thanks Kay!  You are super!

No comments:

Post a Comment